Recruitment at Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
Recruitment Opportunity - Royal Victoria Hospital Car Park
To focus on Customer Service at our busy Visitors' Car Parks and Staff Car Parks at the RVH Site.
SIA Licenced Staff - Based at Royal Vistoria Hospital Belfast: Control Room Operator/Patrol (Full-time/Permanent – 38 Hours per week)
Job Reference: CROP/11/16
Car Park Services Ltd is a reputable and well-established company which has been operating since 1986, providing car parking solutions for clients in the public and private sector; we also manage our own car parks. Our experience extends to designing, planning, implementing and operating car parks.
To focus on Customer Service at our Busy Visitors' Car Parks and Staff Car Parks at the RVH Site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers and staff with parking and security patrols around car parks, as and when necessary
- Ensure security is optimised
- Develop a full knowledge of the Royal site and car park areas
- Operate a busy control room with CCTV, intercoms and dealing with staff or visitors at control room window
- Assist with administrative duties and learn computerised systems
- Accurate reporting of relevant issues such as incidents, equipment failures and the like
- Maintain appropriate written records and diary entries
- Assist with vehicle immobilisation if required
- Move a vehicle via go-jacks if required
- Checks, handover and takeover of night guards' duties, morning and evening
- All paperwork in relation to staff swipe cards
- Carry out site duties as and when required
- Able to work shift duties which vary on a weekly basis
Essential key Competencies / Skills Required
- Efficient management of closed-circuit television (CCTV) and the links to barriers and intercom.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Possess IT literacy and numeracy skills
- Adept at problem-solving including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Possess a proactive "can do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- One year's experience in a control room
SIA (Security Industry Authority) CCTV and Guarding Licence.
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Applications will only be accepted by completing the Company's Application Form.
Closing Date: Thursday, 17 November 2016 at 4.30 pm
Mobile and tablet users may experience difficulty completing this application. Please refer to the desktop site to apply
To apply for this position the employer requires you to complete the following documents and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 36 Great Patrick Street, Belfast, BT1 2LT